Most Commonly Asked Questions
Click on the questions below for answers to some of our most commonly asked questions.
If you do not see your question below feel free to give us a call at (770) 769-5755.
- +How do I know my roof has been installed correctly?
- Hydro Tight Roofing & Restoration is a Master Shingle Certified Roofing Contractor. Our team of professionals receive recurring training reviewing industry best practices and product application. You’ll love the difference our professionals make and you’ll see it our work. We also offer pre and post construction/installation inspections.
- +How long will it take to install my new roof?
- In most cases, it will take the crew 1-2 days to tear off and replace your roof. The size of your roof and the weather must also be taken into consideration.
- +How many years have you been in business?
- Hydro Tight Roofing & Restoration has been family-owned and operated has over 20 years combined experience.
- +There are so many companies, how do I choose a contractor?
- You have the privilege of choosing the roofing company in whom you have the most confidence & trust. Even if you get recommendations from various sources, it is still your responsibility to research the companies. Your insurance company will ask you to go with the lowest bid, but you do not have to do that. Be sure the company you choose is local and reputable. They should have at least 10 years experience locally and should be verifiable through the Better Business Bureau. Also, make sure they have a solid line of communication. In case of emergency or if you have problems, you want to be able to contact them immediately.
- +What if my insurance check is made out to the Mortgage company?
- Most insurance companies include your mortgage company on the first check. Every mortgage company has different procedures for releasing funds. You can check with your mortgage company before the job starts to find out what information they require to obtain an endorsement. We encourage you to obtain the endorsement locally if possible. If the check gets lost in the mail, it can be a real nightmare having the funds re-issued. If local endorsement is not possible, we suggest sending it overnight so it can be traced.
- +What products do you offer?
- We offer a full line of shingles to fit your style and decor. We also install soffits, vents, vented eaves and other products to compliment your new roof.
- +What type of warranty do you offer?
- Hydro Tight Roofing & Restoration offers a 1-year labor warranty on repairs and a 5-year labor warranty on new roof installations. Information about our warranties and what is covered is spelled out in detail in our packets for our customers. Different materials, however, have different manufacturer warranties. They range anywhere from 20 years to lifetime. Ask your representative for details about the product that you are purchasing.
- +When is payment due for my roof?
- Payment is due in full when the job is complete. If you are dealing with an insurance claim, the insurance company will provide an initial check, and release the balance as soon as the roof is completed and they have received an invoice. We ask for that first check as soon as the job is complete. Your representative will invoice your insurance company for the balance at that time, and we accept the final payment when that second check arrives from the insurance company, usually about 7 to 10 business days following completion.
- +Where can I find information about your Company?
- +What is your service area?
- We service the Atlanta Greater Metro area and expand as customer demand dictates.
Wondering whether you need roof repairs, and if so, the cost? EMAIL or call us (770) 769 – 5755 to request a FREE ROOFING SYSTEM INSPECTION!